Instagram

Friday, 27 September 2013

BUYING FOR THE BOY


Camouflage Beanie - Hype
Tie Dye Watch - ASOS
Gel Saga Trainers - Asics
Shearling Coat - Brioni
Colour-Block Sweatshirt - Neil Barrett
French Bulldog Cufflinks - Foundwell
Backpack - Herschel

Morning y'allll. 

Today I realised that as well as being more comfortable, men's clothes are also pretty enjoyable to browse through online. I want it all. After finding an endless amount of things I'd buy for myself I did start looking again with my boyfriend in mind. Check out the £4595(!!!!) doggy cuff links.

2 comments:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

great pieces!

devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

Mariamma Iris said...

Wearing men's clothes is SUCH a good idea! They are always so comfortable and warm! Thanks for the reminder ;)

xo,
Mariamma

Post a Comment