Instagram

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

UNI PREP

I have been SO BUSY sorting everything out for uni and can't bloody wait to move in now! These are a few bits and bobs based on the things I've packed myself. 

I've got a scarf similar to this one for room decorating purposes and literally hundreds of fairy lights, and a lot of mooch-wear. Next post from Nottingham...


Bow top loafers - Walter Steiger
Transparent mug - Leonardo
Printed Scarf - Liberty London
Parrot corkscrew - Alessi
Statement necklace - J. Crew
Cashmere joggers - The Elder Statesman
Flower fairy lights - notonthehighstreet.com 
Tiger face egg cup - Liberty London

7 comments:

Laura Ward said...

Love those bottoms x x x

stylestack.blogspot.com

stylestack.blogspot.com

stylestack.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

This is so cute and I am obsessed with that statement necklace and cute egg cup!!
Keep in touch sweetie - looking forward to hearing all about your uni adventures! Following you now :)
Andrea
www.lanouvellenoire.com
xxx

Bisma Rauf said...

You are invited to take part in my International Giveaway sponsored by Mignon Mignon.

Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/international-giveaway-sponsored-by.html

Milex said...

You're on fire!

Sara Louise said...

love the tiger egg cup, see-through mug and scarf! Thanks so much for putting the WAISTE banner on your blog lovely xxx

Lucy Cole said...

Those fairy lights are so cute!! What uni are you going to? My brother went to Nottingham and I want to go there in two years!Xx

Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

Somebody said...

great blog! following you
i hope you will visit me http://ffrreedom.blogspot.com

Post a Comment